About the job
Full time 6 month fixed term. Successful applicants will be invited for interview on 3rd/4th November
Purpose of the role
The Marketing Executive’s role in Bon Accord has a focus on managing social media, but also retains a generalist element.
This includes strategic and tactical planning right through to delivery of all marketing details, including PR, social media strategy and event management.
It is also essential to possess the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders. In this role, you will also be expected to take on duty manager responsibilities and contribute to the wider management of Bon Accord. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills and the ability to drive customer service excellence.
This is an all-encompassing role which requires a self-motivated, passionate person who can take a hands-on approach to all tasks.
Delivering a creative and targeted marketing strategy for the Centre with clear and identifiable KPIs. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing external appointed agencies where needed and liaising on a regular basis with stakeholders including tenants, local authorities, and community partners.
1. Preparation and implementation of a digital marketing strategy and budget plan which sets out clear and measurable KPIs.
2. Supporting the Commercial Manager to create an annual marketing calendar of events, campaigns, and promotions as part of the annual marketing strategy, focusing on driving sales and footfall to the Centre and delivering on key KPIs.
3. Manage local marketing budget.
4. Preparation of a full retailer engagement strategy – including managing content on the Centre’s internal app, hosting meetings with retailers, collecting sales figures and regularly liaising with store managers.
5. Working with chosen charity partners to implement a purposeful programme of CSR activity.
6. Management of external agencies in line with budgets and key performance indicators.
7. Copywriting of press releases, creative briefs and advertising collateral.
8. Liaison with local groups and partners to secure new marketing opportunities, partnerships, and links for Bon Accord.
9. Reporting of footfall and marketing activity to retailers and stakeholders.
10. Preparation of monthly reports to include marketing activity and the success of campaigns including feedback from the tenants, as well as reporting of CSR and Green initiatives.
11. You will be required to work some evenings and weekends to provide duty management cover, as well as running of Centre events.