About the job
Your role is to help create a high performing, motivated and engaged team through leading, coaching and inspiring. You will encourage team members to love the job they do and make sure they are having great conversations with our customers to understanding their needs using Leap, so they sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
You will also manage individual’s performance and develop the team to achieve and improve on business targets, store standards and compliance.
Reporting to the Store Leader and having people management responsibility for the team members within the Store, you will be expected to lead the store along the store leader on a daily basis.
Travel is part of the role through Store Visits and wider team meetings and depending on the Store location and trading patterns, weekend and evening working will be expected.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Empowering your team to have great conversations with our customers, helping them to buy more easily
- Monitoring daily store activity/targets by the delivery of daily briefings and key business information to the team
- Leading the performance of the team alongside the store leader and delivering monthly 1-2-1s
- Utilising O2 Campus and Leap sales framework
- Delivering regular, consistent and effective reviews and demonstrating effective coaching behaviours. To help to grow talent and succession within the store.
- Being passionate about O2`s products, services and propositions and understand what we offer as a business. Becoming a guide in all things O2.
- Using in store systems to take ownership of compliance to deliver O2 policies and procedures.
- Maximising productivity in the Store and delivering store rotas in an effective and timely manner
- Ensuring store is adhering to key compliance requirements in relation to store standards, Health & Safety, cash management, security and stock management, FCA compliance, refunds and discounts
- Deputising for the Store Leader when required
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance, taking pride in where you work
Find out more about Benefits, Skills and Experience needed for this role on O2 Careers Website.
Apply Online - http://tiny.cc/O2-Aberdeen-ASL-SC