The Harriet Street car park is open to the public. Our Loch Street car park remains open 24hrs a day.
Customers looking to access Boots or St Nicholas should exit Loch Street car park using the pedestrian exit leading out to the Gallowgate.
We have over 1,400 car parking spaces at competitive rates at our Harriet Street and Loch Street car parks - very handy for Bon Accord and Aberdeen City Centre.
For more information on parking at Bon Accord contact 01224 647470 or visit our information desk on the upper mall.
Loch Street Car Park
Monday - Sunday
Harriet Street Car Park
Monday - Saturday
6am - 11pm
Length of stay - up to
Pedestrian stair access to our Loch Street car park is by the entrance ramp and at the Gallowgate entrance, next to Brew Dog.
For Harriet Street car park, stair access is off Harriet street just before the vehicle entry ramp.
(if unable to use the stairs, please call 01224 633374).
There are more than 40 accessible parking bays located around Harriet Street and Loch Street car parks. Please note that charges apply. See more about accessibility here.
Parent and Child Spaces
We offer parent and child spaces on each level of every car park.
Electric Car Charging Points
We offer 12 electric car charging points on level 1 of the Loch Street car park.
Car Park Passes
Enjoy reduced parking rates with the Bon Accord parking passes.
The prices for these are as follows:
- Monthly car park passes cost £120 per month, based on a 7 day week.
- Yearly passes cost £1,200, this is 12 months parking for the price of 10.
These passes can be obtained from our information desk, located on the upper mall, Bon Accord.
Parking passes are subject to availability. Passes are available for Loch Street Car Park Only.
Vehicle height restriction is 6ft 3in.
For more information, contact email@example.com
* Car Park Pass Terms and Conditions
- Our passes are non-contractual and work on a self-management system. You will therefore be required to top up the pass upon expiry should you wish to continue using it.
- Lost passes – a £10 charge will be applied for any replacement pass issued.
- Passes are available for Loch Street Car Park only.
- Monthly passes last from date of purchase until however many days are in the following month. Annual passes last for a year from date of purchase.
- Please note that although these passes allow entry to the car park, this does not guarantee you a space.
- The pass can only be used by the individual who is named on the pass. Each pass is only to be used by one vehicle at a time.
- You may only occupy one space within the car park at any one time.
- You may not use the car park for more than 48 hours at a time consecutively.
- You can not use your vehicle in the car park for business promotions.
- Parking passes are subject to price increase at any time.
- Bon Accord reserves the right to terminate the pass if the terms and conditions are not being adhered to. Parking passes are subject to availability.