The way you pay to park at Bon Accord has changed!
Loch Street and Harriet Street car park payment systems have been upgraded! The new system is based on licence plate recognition, removing the need for chip coins. Please drive on in when you arrive at the car park entrance barrier.
When you are ready to leave, please enter your licence plate number at a pay machine, or pay at the exit barrier by tapping your contactless card.
Please note that both car parks are cashless.
We have over 1,400 car parking spaces at competitive rates at our Harriet Street and Loch Street car parks – very handy for Bon Accord and Aberdeen City Centre.
We also offer accounts for frequent parkers!
For more information on parking at Bon Accord contact 01224 647470 or visit our Information Desk on the lower mall.
Loch Street Car Park – Opening Hours
Monday – Sunday
Harriet Street Car Park – Opening Hours
Monday – Saturday
|Stay of up to:
|7 – 24 hrs
Please note – Each additional day (or part thereof) will be charged at the full day rate of £12.
Vehicle height restriction is 6ft 3in.
Pedestrian stair access to our Loch Street car park is beside the main entrance ramp, or at the Gallowgate entrance next to BrewDog.
For Harriet Street car park, stair access is off Harriet Street just before the vehicle entry ramp.
If you are parking outwith mall opening hours and are unable to use the stairs, please call 01224 633374 for assistance.
There are more than 40 accessible parking bays located around Harriet Street and Loch Street car parks. Please note that charges apply. See more about accessibility here.
Parent and Child Spaces
We offer parent and child spaces on each level of every car park.
Electric Car Charging Points
We offer 12 electric car charging points on level 1 of the Loch Street car park.
Enjoy reduced parking rates with a Bon Accord Parking Account. The prices for these are as follows:
- Monthly Accounts cost £120 per month, and can be used 7 days a week.
- Yearly Accounts cost £1,200 – this is 12 months’ parking for the price of 10!
Set up your account at our Information Desk, located on the lower mall, Bon Accord.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking Account Terms and Conditions
- Parking accounts are non-contractual and work on a self-management system. You will therefore need to extend your account upon expiry to continue using it.
- Please note that although your account allows entry to the car park, this does not guarantee you a space.
- You may have up to 2 registration numbers on your account, however there can only be 1 car in the car park on the account at any one time. The second car to enter the car park will be charged at the regular day rate.
- You may only occupy one space within the car park at any one time.
- You may not use the car park for more than 48 hours at a time consecutively.
- You may not use your vehicle in the car park for business promotions.
- Parking accounts are subject to price increase at any time.
- Bon Accord reserves the right to terminate your account if the terms and conditions are not being adhered to.
- Operational Information: By signing up to a parking account, you consent to being added to our car park mailing list. This will only send you operational information regarding the use of the car park.